Saturday, April 08, 2006

StL.rb Hacking Nights

Seattle.rb has a meeting every week. Once a month they have presentations and the other weeks are dedicated to hacking nights. I have envied this for quite a while and I finally decided to do something about it.

Tuesday, April 4 was the first ever StL.rb hacking night. After announcing it a couple weeks in advance, I spent 3 hours at Borders and 2 other members of StL.rb made it. Borders wasn’t the best place to hold the meetings so next week we are going to try St. Louis Bread Company. Most of you might know it as Panera Bread Company. They didn’t change the name in St. Louis. I guess people might have gotten upset.

I’ve made myself available for hacking any night people want but the weekly hacking nights are going to be on the same weeknight as our regular meeting. Since that is Tuesday, I will be too busy to be jealous of Seattle.rb’s meetings on the same night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home